Monday Five Countdown (from the Delightfully Sweet Life Blog)
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. Springtime and not having allergies to much of anything. I can stand in a field of pollination and not sneeze.
2. My flexible job.
3. Darkness at 7 a.m. I like that the day wakes up an hour later.
4. My garden. This is our third year in this home and slowly but surely all the work we are putting into the yard and gardens is starting to show nicely.
5. For my church family and for a Pastor who tells it like it is. God is love.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. Riding my horse. I need to be riding daily but the wind is just terrible.
2. The tax man. Oh how I dread this season so.
3. My grandmother. How I miss her so and wish I would have paid a visit this weekend. By we all had bad colds and I don’t dare take them on my travels and share them.
4. My iris. They will all be in bloom next month.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Getting taxes all squared away.
2. The huge homework assignment that I have due at the end of the week.
3. Send some handwritten letters out to a few friends and family members.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Having a party for my two year old. I am really stressing out about this.
2. Getting my car serviced and some extras needed for it.
One Random Thing
1. This world we live in is a crazy place. But I care not to be of this world, rather just in it during my time here sharing God’s message.