This is an endless list but I will include just a few projects I have not completed that have now become part of the decor of my home.
1. The denim cushions I am making for my old sofa.
2. Hanging pictures on my wall. I just can’t decide what goes where and what frames to use.
3. Cleaning out the garage. But why is that always on the “to do” list?
4. Hemming a couple of pairs of slacks.
5. Mounting some old photos in an old family photo album.
6. Landscaping the section on the side of the house. Landscaping period!
7. Filing this stack of papers for 2009 that are situated in this pretty white basket that can be used for another unfinished project.
8. Crocheting the almost complete blanket in the bag next to my desk. It’s placed there strategically to remind me it needs completion.
9. Photographing and packing up a set of dishes to sell. I have an addiction to dishware and it is so difficult to say goodbye.
10. Cleaning two saddles in the barn and sewing covers for them.