On the corner of Center Street and North Avenue sits this lovely victorian home in Whitesboro Texas. It was built in 1889 by Dr. Sullivan who was a prominant leader in the area. In 1923 it was purchased by Frank Edgar and Sarah Gordon Nichols, mother of the four Sullivan girls, Beryl, Hortense, Martha and Mona who lived in the home most of their lives. In 1986 it received a Texas Historical Marker and was willed to Whitesboro when Mona passed in 1986. It is popular for weddings and receptions.
Younger Sullivan House 1889