What does one do on such a day? Below is a list of how one can spend their day when outside is cold and rainy with things you might already have in your house.
1. Clean out your camera bag and while you are at it, clean your camera equipment.
2. Pull that box of prints out of the closet and sort through them. Stick them in a scrapbook. Don’t worry about all the flourishes of the page. Get the pictures in the album!
3. Bake a delicious dessert. And don’t bake something you already know. Try something wonderfully new.
4. Write a handwritten letter to a friend. Make that friends. Draw pictures on your letters. Use different colors of ink. Try colored pencils.
5. Turn off the TV. Turn on some music—you’re favorite.
6. Give yourself a pedicure. A nice long foot soak. Paint your toenails.
7. Find an unfinished project that you started last year or sometime long ago. Work on it today!
8. Cook more deliciousness.
9. Crochet. If you don’t know how, this thing we call the internet has all kinds of resources. Most people have a spool of yarn and a crochet hook in their home. Get started!
10. Blog. Write out lists of favorites.