1. I bake my own bread. Rarely do I buy bread at the market.
2. As a child, my sister and I always pretended we were on The Price Is Right. I finally went as an adult but did not get called as a contestant.
3. Cinnamon gummy bears, the ones that get stuck in your teeth, are my favorite sweet.
4. I became a mother at the age of 42.
5. I often wonder what my life would be like if I woke up as the only human left on the planet.
6. I never had braces
7. The clarinet was the instrument I played in band since sixth grade.
8. I hiked Pinnacles National Monument alone in 2000.
9. I worked for Domino’s Pizza for one year after I graduated from high school.
10. I walked in 2002 in the Avon Breast Cancer 3-Day from Santa Barbara to Oxnard.