The sky was very threatening this evening. Weather channel predicted a bad storm. It must have rained elsewhere. But it teased us where I live near the Red River.
I like lists. Here’s another:
Ten things to do when you are bored. But one should never bored, it’s just not right.
1. Cook up something you’ve never prepared before. Invite a friend over to share.
2. Organize all those photographs in the shoe box under your bed. Start your scrapbook.
3. Write some poems.
4. Create a homemade journal—a place to put those poems.
5. Hand write a letter to a friend or loved one.
6. Take pictures of stuff around the house. It doesn’t matter what kind of camera you have. Look at things from a different perspective.
7. By some pretty origami paper and learn to fold it. Fold a collection of little boxes.
8. Decoupage a cover for a journal as a gift to a friend.
9. Fly a kite.
10. Write a list about you–20 random things.