Sometime during the year this tree fell during a storm in our pasture. There is so much work to be done. There’s a bulldozer parked out by the gate and I am hoping someone will teach me how to operate it. I like working with equipment like this and I know my mother in law will be happy to watch the baby for a couple of hours. She may not be thrilled to see me on a bulldozer though.
After the baby is born though, I will plan on accomplishing or working on the following tasks:
1. Reading Miss Manners Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior
2. Posting photos of the baby
3. Planting more flowers in my beds
4. Working on the compost pile
5. Getting all the tomatoes planted
6. Getting about 20 CEU’s completed for the next two year period for my RN license.
7. Writing a letter to the Devore Animal Shelter celebrating my cats 15 years with me
8. Calling old friends I haven’t talked to in years
9. Cooking to my hearts content
10. Riding my horse
The baby ranks first really and I say I will get to these things. I have to have a plan. There must always be a plan.