- Always give generously. A small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, I care.
- Climb your way to the top. That’s why the drapes are there.
- Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
- Find your place in the sun. Especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
- If you’re not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps.
- Life is hard, then you nap.
- Make your mark in the world. Or at least spray in each corner.
- Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone’s face.
- Variety is the spice of life. One day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
- When eating out, think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times.
- When in doubt, cop an attitude.